Add your dog's profile
Here at MyPawsOn we celebrate the dogs as well as their pawrents. Perhaps even more so! Which is why we invite you to share your dog’s loveable antics with the world.
Add your favourite pics and tell us about your beloved furry friend. We want to see those pups!
When you create your dog’s profile you’ll receive a range of great benefits like these:
- Automatic entry into Dog of the Month where we’ll randomly select a pooch profile to win. Winners are featured on the homepage AND receive a doggy hamper filled with treats and toys. There’ll be non-stop tail wagging for the lucky winner!
- Every Dog of the Month will feature in the MyPawsOn doggy calendar which the winners receive free of charge.
- Automatic entry into our quarterly competitions where there are fabulous prizes for both humans and pups. You could win prizes like M&S Dine in for Two vouchers and Pets at Home vouchers to spoil the whole family.
Other perks include:
- You’ll receive golden paws for adding reviews and your favourite walking routes to MyPawsOn. When you collect three golden paws your dog will receive their very own top dog certificate.
- Find all the best dog friendly pubs, cafes and walking routes in the UK. You could try somewhere new every week!
- Find the best dog friendly businesses near you and enjoy a fun-filled day out with your pup.
Click 'Add you dog's profile' now to create your MyPawsOn account and receive all these fabulous bonuses.
Dog of the Month - August
Add your dog's profile for a chance to win a doggy hamper
Very friendly, lovable rogue
Albert is a Labrador Springer Spaniel cross – a Springador. He’s naturally full of energy and loves playing constantly.
Big, Friendly Giant! Loves children and other dogs.
Hey there i’m Oaty, I may not have 101 spots but I make up for it with my 101 talents.
Gia is the dog model for Handfree Safety Wrist Straps for Retractable Dog Leads Available at http://www.handfreesafetystrap.co.uk
Faye is a beautiful girl who loves to sunbath in the summer and make snow angels in the winter.
Hi i’m Jock, I am an old man in a 5 year old (dog years) body. If I could sleep all day by the fire I would. I love slippers too… biting them, not wearing them.
Nelly is a strong independent working cocker who don’t need no man. Which can make it difficult when her brother Reuben loves to be her shadow. She is a brilliant big sister and certai[…]
Reuben is a beautiful cocker spaniel, he has the sweetest temperament but can get a little bit shy or over excited. He loves cuddles and long walks in Chatsworth with his sister Nelly. Betwe[…]
Cally is a sweet girl but can be quite the presence. She is very playful but often on her terms, mostly she loves naps… even if she has just woken from a nap!
Alby is a beautiful poodle mix. He has the softest coat and the kindest heart. He is the best duvet day partner but can outrun you on any day of the week.
Lola is a Jackapoo and is very loving and has been quick to learn. She loves to play with a ball and her other toys.
Louie is an international jet setting French Bulldog. In the 4 years since he was adopted, he has visited 8 different countries. He is also a certified therapy dog who aids people with devel[…]
Affectionate, snuggly but a little jealous at times.
Old like my owner but full of spirit.
Hi i’m Atlas! I am a big boy but very gentle, I have great bark but it’s only me saying hello. Sometimes I forget how big but only ever want to play.