Add your dog's profile
Here at MyPawsOn we celebrate the dogs as well as their pawrents. Perhaps even more so! Which is why we invite you to share your dog’s loveable antics with the world.
Add your favourite pics and tell us about your beloved furry friend. We want to see those pups!
When you create your dog’s profile you’ll receive a range of great benefits like these:
- Automatic entry into Dog of the Month where we’ll randomly select a pooch profile to win. Winners are featured on the homepage AND receive a doggy hamper filled with treats and toys. There’ll be non-stop tail wagging for the lucky winner!
- Every Dog of the Month will feature in the MyPawsOn doggy calendar which the winners receive free of charge.
- Automatic entry into our quarterly competitions where there are fabulous prizes for both humans and pups. You could win prizes like M&S Dine in for Two vouchers and Pets at Home vouchers to spoil the whole family.
Other perks include:
- You’ll receive golden paws for adding reviews and your favourite walking routes to MyPawsOn. When you collect three golden paws your dog will receive their very own top dog certificate.
- Find all the best dog friendly pubs, cafes and walking routes in the UK. You could try somewhere new every week!
- Find the best dog friendly businesses near you and enjoy a fun-filled day out with your pup.
Click 'Add you dog's profile' now to create your MyPawsOn account and receive all these fabulous bonuses.
Dog of the Month - July
Add your dog's profile for a chance to win a doggy hamper
Sydney is a cavapoo, not a cockerpoo:) She loves her walks, not bothered if it rains, snows, hails, not bothered if the sun blares down or the sky is dark like night. But she hates the wind.[…]
Monty is a Friendly, lovably Chocolate puppy
Hi there, this is Banjo or B or Boo or more recently Odie (office dog). As long as there is a treat in hand he will answer to all of those names and occasionaly more. He has only been livin[…]
Mojoj is a pomchi He’s the most adorable dog He’s a recuse dog He quite and very nervous. But he’s the best companies ever I am 10 years old And a very fussy eater I love my comfort
Loves cucumber, apple, salmon, chicken and ham, his mini pack buddy my little girl who was born in 2013, responds only to Yorkshire accents and words such as “ey up lad” and is the most loya[…]
Just SOME of the dogs into 100’s I own ,workwith ,know .
Kelis is a rescue GSD. i don’t know her history other than she was in a poor state when I adopted her back in 2012. She has a strong character and can be a bit bossy . She loves people[…]
Loves to Run with other Dogs
Lily is a rescue pup from Leeds dog trust. Happy dog, loves people and some dogs but not all.
Lovely, lively, licky little dog. Likes us humans and likes to play with other dogs but we always get a wide birth due to their reputation but we honestly wouldn’t swap her, she is definetly[…]
Very friendly, lovable rogue
Albert is a Labrador Springer Spaniel cross – a Springador. He’s naturally full of energy and loves playing constantly.
Big, Friendly Giant! Loves children and other dogs.