By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MyPawsOn’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- As a condition of your use of MyPawsOn you warrant that;
- All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete,
- If you register an account with MyPawsOn you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you,
- You are 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our Website, and
- You possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all the terms and conditions herein.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MyPawsOn at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on MyPawsOn’s web site are provided “as is”. MyPawsOn makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MyPawsOn does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or limit MyPawsOn’s liability for;
- Death or injury caused by negligence,
- Wilful default or gross negligence, or
- Any other liability which cannot be excluded upper applicable law.
Subject to the foregoing, you use this site at your own risk and in no event shall MyPawsOn or its affiliates be liable for any direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential losses or damages or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption of any type arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this Website, whether based on a theory or negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if MyPawsOn has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Users of MyPawsOn will not incur any charges for using this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. However, the Site contains links to third-party websites which are operated and owned by independent service providers or retailers. Such third-parties may charge a fee for use of certain content or services provided on the website. Therefore, you should make whatever investigation you feel is necessary or appropriate prior to proceeding with any transaction with any third party to determine whether a charge will be incurred. MyPawsOn holds no liability for any purchases, bookings, reservations or any other charges incurred through any third party website or services.
Where MyPawsOn provides any details of charges on the Website, such information is provided for convenience and information purposes only. MyPawsOn does not guarantee that this information is correct, nor is it in any way responsible for content or services provided on such third party websites.
Use of any third party website is at the user’s own risk. These Terms and Conditions of Use and forgoing liability disclaimer do not affect mandatory legal rights that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
You agree to defend and indemnify MyPawsOn and its affiliates and nay of their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of;
- Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced therein,
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or
- Your use of this Website
5. Travelling, Walking or Visiting
Although most visits, travel or walks are completed without incident, certain destinations may involve greater risks than others, and MyPawsOn does not represent or warrant that any risks are taken without prior assessment of risks by the individual user, who remains personally liable.
MyPawsOn is not liable for any death, damage or loss resulting from travelling to or visiting any of the destinations referred to on this Website.
6. Prohibited Activities
The content and information on MyPawsOn (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You hereby agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to;
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose,
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission,
- Violate the restrictions or bypass or circumvent any measures employed by this Website to prevent or limit access to this Website,
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MyPawsOn’s infrastructure,
- Deep-link to any portion of this website for any purpose without our express written permission,
- ‘Frame’, ‘mirror’ or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorisation, or
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programmes used by MyPawsOn in connection with this Website or its services.
In no event shall MyPawsOn or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MyPawsOn’s Internet site, even if MyPawsOn or a MyPawsOn authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MyPawsOn’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MyPawsOn does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MyPawsOn may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MyPawsOn does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
9. Reviews, Comments and Use of Other Interactive Areas
MyPawsOn appreciates hearing your views and reviews. However please bear in mind that any content submitted to this Website by any means grants MyPawsOn and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to;
- Use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform any submissions throughout the world, in any media, now known or hereafter devised, and 2- Use the name that you submit in connection with any submission you make. MyPawsOn may also choose to provide attribution to your comments or reviews at our discretion.
- Further, you grant MyPawsOn the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or MyPawsOn’s rights in the submissions by breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that any submissions made are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
MyPawsOn does not edit or control the User Messages posted to or distributed on this Site including through any communications forums, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such User Messages.
MyPawsOn nevertheless reserves the right, for any reason in its sole discretion to remove, without notice, any User Messages and/or Site Content.
MyPawsOn contains interactive areas where discussions may take place and reviews or other content may be posted. If MyPawsOn provides such areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such interactive areas and use them at your own risk. By using such interactive areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Website, any of the following;
- Any messages, data, information, text, music, sound photos, graphics, code or any other material or content which is false, unlawful, misleading, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing or advocates harassment of another, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable,
- Content that is patently offensive, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual,
- Content that would otherwise constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for a conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offence, give rise to civil liberty or violate any local, state, national or international law or regulations, including but not limited to the London Stock Exchange or NASDAQ,
- Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses, as well as violation of local by-laws,
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content which promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as provided pirated computer programmes or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed-copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files,
- Content which impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including MyPawsOn,
- Unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or ‘spamming’, transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain-letters’, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles or solicitations,
- Content containing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contents, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes,
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surnames, addresses, phone numbers, email address, NI numbers and credit card numbers,
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or accessible from another page),
- Viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files,
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the interactive areas in which such content is posted, or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of MyPawsOn,
- Violates the previous sub-sections herein,
- Is objectionable,
- Which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the interactive areas or the Website in general, or
- Which may expose MyPawsOn, or its affiliates, or its users, to any harm or liability of any type.
MyPawsOn takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, store or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is MyPawsOn liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity, you may encounter.
As provide for interactive services, MyPawsOn is not liable for any statements, representations or content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other interactive area. Although MyPawsOn holds no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the content posted to or distributed through any interactive area on this Website, MyPawsOn reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit, without notice, any content posted or stored on the Website at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any content you post or store on the Website at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the content, you hereby declare that;
- You do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto,
- You have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion, and exploitation of the content by MyPawsOn or its licensees, successors, and assigns,
- You forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the content, and
- You forever release MyPawsOn, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against MyPawsOn by virtue of any such moral rights.
MyPawsOn has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MyPawsOn of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MyPawsOn’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.